The FSD Series Water Separators have been designed for the efficient removal of bulk liquid contamination from compressed air. The Super-Dry water separators use centrifugal motion to force liquid water out of compressed air. Each centrifugal separator comes with a built-in float drain and an internal spinner. That removes large quantities of condensate by centrifugal action. Centrifugal water separator designs are installed upstream of a compressed air dryer or downstream of aftercoolers or air receivers.
- INLET / OUTLET PORTS: 1-1/2" NPT
- AIRFLOW @ 100 PSIG: 370 SCFM
- MAXIMUM INLET PRESSURE: 232 PSIG
- MAXIMUM INLET TEMPERATURE: 176°F (80°C)
- DRAINAGE: FLOAT DRAIN (INCL.) OR TIMER DRAIN (OPTION)